[复制链接]
发表于 2023-12-21 10:00:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

English Materials Download

【More English Material】 

Inspirational Stories 

I would like to share an amazing experience with you. Yesterday, after my daughter got home from school and ate something, she suddenly told me that she felt unwell. I told her to go to bed and have a lie down. I have rarely seen her this unwell before. Usually she is very unwilling and reluctant to go to bed when I tell her to, even when she is very tired. It upset me seeing her like that. However, I had complete faith in the Guan Yin Bodhisattva. I immediately offered incense and prayed in front of the Guan Yin Bodhisattva to grant my daughter good health. I also burned 3 Little Houses for her karmic creditor and made a vow to burn another 4 Little Houses for her karmic creditor before May (yesterday was 24th April). After a while, my daughter called me into her room and said, “Mum, I feel much better now”. And then she continued to sleep. When she woke up, she appeared to be fine and I was so happy to see that she had a fast recovery. I really appreciate the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva! It is too hard to find any words to express my gratitude right now. What I can do is to never stop following the Guan Yin Bodhisattva and cultivating with vigor and diligence! ***The Secretariat does not make any changes to personal sharing. If there are grammatical errors, or any inappropriate content, please forgive with compassion. Our gratitude.

2020-02-16

【More Inspirational Stories】 

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 12:05 , Processed in 0.084507 second(s), 19 queries .